From paint choices to rugs to pillows to artwork, we’re all about color. We mix vintage finds from the Alameda Flea Market with classic mid-century pieces and current inventory from cool retailers. We also partner with local artists so we can showcase original artwork in the homes we stage. Read more about the local artists we work with here.
We pride ourselves on helping real estate agents and clients get the most for their homes, while making the process as painless as possible.We are happy to report that every home we’ve staged has sold for significantly over asking price!
“Do It Yourself” Staging
For people who are selling, but don’t have the resources, time or money to move out of their homes and/or hire a staging company, we have the perfect solution: our Do-It-Yourself Staging Service.
We’ll come to you for an in-home consultation that can include:
- choosing the most appealing paint colors
- selecting new light fixtures
- advising on which furniture to keep (and what to put in storage)
- advising on where to place furniture and artwork
- advising on how to style small furnishings and accessories (or, for an extra fee, we can come back and do the styling ourselves).
When we leave, you will have a clear plan to make your home look light, bright and uncluttered, using your own furniture. The “Do-It-Yourself” Staging Service usually takes between 3-5 hours ($390-$650). Does this sound right for you? Contact us today to get started!