Our decorating style is warm, comfortable modern, but we can also help clients who prefer contemporary, eclectic and transitional styles. We approach each space with fresh eyes, helping you define what you want your space to feel like and how you need to use it. Then we work hard to make your vision a reality.
Here’s how our decorating process works
1. First, we’ll meet you for a free initial consultation to see your space and determine the scope of the project.
2. Back at our office, we’ll create a proposal for the estimated amount of hours for your project. (All our proposals are based on our hourly rate of $135.)
3. After you agree to our proposal, we’ll come back to your space to measure and take photos.
4. Next, we’ll start a Pinterest board dedicated to your project. We’ll source inspiration photos, furniture, paint colors, lighting, and accessories for each room. We’ll ask you to pin your ideas too (if you’d like) and comment on ours.
5. For decorating projects, we’ll then send you our design visuals so you can truly envision your new space. Depending on the scope of the project, these will either be room layouts, elevations, or 3D sketches. See below for examples.
6. After we meet and review the plans together, we’ll decide what needs to be revised, and what we are ready to move forward with.
7. Whenever possible, we will purchase your new items for you using our retail trade discount. That means you will receive 12%-20% off at stores such as Crate & Barrel, CB2, West Elm, Design within Reach, Restoration Hardware, and more. Often the savings our clients enjoy from our discounts offset half of our design fees!
8. Once all your items are purchased and delivered, we will set up a fun “style day” to style the accessories in your home and determine artwork placement. When we’re done, you won’t believe it’s the same room!
Every client project is a little bit different based on needs, budget and scope. We adapt for each client and find a way to make their new space feel right and unique to them.
Design & Remodeling
If your home needs more than decorating, we offer design services too. Considering a kitchen remodel? Call us! Need a refresh for your tired fireplace? Call us! Have a boring bathroom? Call us! See below for a few examples of design projects we’ve worked on, and read all about a recent kitchen remodel we did here.
Vacation Rental Decorating
Do you have a vacation home that you list through Home Away, VRBO, or Airbnb? You need to make your place stand out from all others in your area. We can furnish and decorate your space with cool, comfortable and durable furniture and accessories that will appeal to the right renters. Let us help you create the ultimate rental! Check out these photos from a rental beach house we decorated in Malibu, and read more about it here.
To learn more about what we can do in three hours, please click here.